07/03/2022

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices - [Lossless, 6 CDs]

 

GENRE:  Jazz Vocal, Audiophile

COLLECTION

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices I (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Over The Rainbow (Jane Monheit)
02. Yesterday (Betty Says)
03. Moon River (Jacintha)
04. Crazy (Anna Nygren)
05. Smile (Carol Welsman)
06. The Look Of Love (Shelby Lynne)
07. Why Did I Choose You (Sue Tucker)
08. The Closest Thing To Crazy (Katie Melua)
09. The Sounds Of Silence (Paola Casula)
10. Close To You (Rosie Carlino)
11. When I Fall In Love (Carla Valenti)
12. Both Sides Now (Katrine Madsen)
13. My Foolish Heart (Rosie Carlino)
14. But Beautiful (Antonella Vitale)
15. Fever (Valerie Joyce)
16. It Never Entered My Mind (Barbara Blair)

___________________________________________________

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices II (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Georgia On My Mind (Jacintha)
02. Don't Know Why (Heather Sullivan)
03. The Nearness Of You (Sarah Shea)
04. But Beautiful (Rosie Carlino)
05. What's New (Karrin Allyson)
06. What A Difference A Day Made (Sony Holland)
07. Moon River (Madeleine Peyroux)
08. Learnin' The Blues (Katie Melua)
09. The Shadow Of Your (Carol Welsman)
10. Why Should I Care (Viktoria Tolstoy)
11. You Are So Beautiful (Katrine Madsen)
12. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows (Karrin Allyson)
13. Everytime We Say Goodbye (Nicki Parrott)
14. Cry Me A River (Ida Landsberg)
15. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Chantal Chamberland)
16. Sylvia Hotel (Cheryl Wheeler)

___________________________________________________

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices III (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Summertime (Chantal Chamberland)
02. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Lydia Gray)
03. Vincent (Sarah Morrau)
04. I Will Always Love You (Inger Marie Gundersen)
05. Edelweiss (Karrin Allyson)
06. What The World Needs Now Is Love (Guido Marzorati)
07. The Nearness Of You (Anne Bisson)
08. Mona Lisa (Cecile Charbonnel)
09. Danny Boy (Jacintha)
10. The Look Of Love (Tessa Souter)
11. When You Say Nothing At All (Simone Kopmajer)
12. The Man I Love (Cheryl Bentyne)
13. Baby Can I Hold You (Valerie Joyce)
14. I Love Paris (Nicki Parrott)
15. And I Love Her (Orleya)
16. Desperado (Malene Mortensen)

___________________________________________________

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices IV (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. What The World Needs Now Is Love (Stacey Kent)
02. But Beautiful (Jacqui Dankworth)
03. Summertime (Sarah Morrau)
04. Dream A Little Dream Of Me (Sissel Kyrkjebo)
05. My Funny Valentine (Judy Rafat)
06. Smile (Jacintha)
07. Sophisticated Lady (Karrin Allyson)
08. Over The Rainbow (Aiza Seguerra)
09. Grow Old With Me (Jeanette Lindstrom)
10. It Never Entered My Mind (Shirley Horn)
11. I Will Wait For You (Holly Cole)
12. Crazy (Bonnie Harris)
13. Tea For Two (Nicki Parrott)
14. Prelude To A Kiss (Nnenna Freelon)
15. Let It Be Me (Inger Marie Gundersen)
16. Skylark (Monica Mancini)

___________________________________________________

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices V (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. What A Wonderful World (Stacey Kent)
02. If (Marianna Leporace)
03. What A Difference A Day Makes (Jaimee Paul)
04. Why Should I Care (Barbara Balzan)
05. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Christy Baron)
06. Have I Told You Lately (Guido Marzorati)
07. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons (Marky Lynn Quayle)
08. Blackbird (Fabiana Martone)
09. My Funny Valentine (Carol Welsman)
10. In A Sentimental Mood (Ann Hampton Callaway)
11. Imagine (Petra Vlkova)
12. Killing Me Softly With His Song (Cheryl Bentyne)
13. It Never Entered My Mind (Helen Merrill)
14. And I Love You So (Giada Valenti)
15. Black Coffee (Mary Stallings)
16. Stardust (Jacintha)

___________________________________________________

VA - Audiophile Deluxe Voices VI (2021)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. In A Sentimental Mood (Sony Holland)
02. Que Sera Sera (Janet Seidel)
03. What A Wonderful World (Kimber Manning)
04. The Look Of Love (Saskia Bruin)
05. Help Me Make It Through The Night (Renee Olstead)
06. You've Got A Friend (Stacey Kent)
07. From Paris With Love (Melody Gardot)
08. Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Joann Funk)
09. Better Be Home Soon (Andrea Zonn)
10. Why Should I Care (Cecile Charbonnel)
11. Travelin' Light (Carol Welsman)
12. And So It Goes (Sara Gazarek)
13. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Irene Atman)
14. Marisa (Dave True Story)
15. C'est Magnifique (Patricia Barber)
16. It Never Entered My Mind (Earla Porch)