20/11/2021

VA - Everlasting In Original - [Lossless, 5 CDs]


GENRE:  Pop, Oldies

COLLECTION

VA - Everlasting In Original, Vol.1 (1992)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (The Platters)
02. When A Man Loves A Woman (Percy Sledge)
03. I'd Love You To Want Me (Lobo)
04. Rhythm Of The Rain (The Cascades)
05. Corrina Corrina (Ray Peteson)
06. Tell Laura I Love Her (Ray Peterson)
07. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (B.J. Thomas)
08. Devoted To You (The Everly Brothers)
09. Tennesse Waltz (Patti Page)
10. Under The Boardwalk (The Drifters)
11. The Great Pretender (The Platters)
12. Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
13. April Love (Pat Boone)
14. The End Of The World (Skeeter Davis)
15. Love Letters In The Sand (Pat Boone)
16. I Went To Your Wedding (Patti Page)
17. Only You (The Platters)
18. Tom Dooley (Kingston Trio)
19. Reflections Of My Life (The Marmalade)
20. Sixteen Tons (Frankie Laine)
21. Save The Last Dance For Me (The Drifters)
22. Nice To Be With You (Gallery)
23. Moody River (Pat Boone)
24. A Poem For My Little Lady (Kenny Rogers)
25. Rose, Rose, I Love You (Frankie Laine)
26. Moon River (Jerry Butler)

___________________________________________________

VA - Everlasting In Original, Vol.2 (1992)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. More Than I Can Say (Bobby Vee)
02. Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
03. Sealed With A Kiss (Brian Hyland)
04. Only Yesterday (Carpenters)
05. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On (Johnny Tillotson)
06. Travellin' Man (Ricky Nelson)
07. Those Were The Days (Mary Hopkin)
08. You're My Destiny (Paul Anka)
09. Venus (Frankie Avalon)
10. Judly Judy Judy (Johnny Tillotson)
11. Lonely Boy (Paul Anka)
12. Love Potion No.9 (The Searchers)
13. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (The Marmalade)
14. It's Up To You (Ricky Nelson)
15. Knock Three Times (Tony Orlando & The Dawn)
16. Young Girl (Gary Puckett)
17. Please Mr. Postman (Carpenters)
18. Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (Brian Hyland)
19. Goodbye (Mary Hopkin)
20. I'm Leaving It Up To You (Dale & Grace)
21. Desperado (Carpenters)
22. He'll Have To Go (Jim Reeves)
23. Don't Forbid Me (Pat Boone)
24. There's Kind Of Hush (Herman's Hermits)
25. No Milk Today (Herman's Hermits)

___________________________________________________

VA - Everlasting In Original, Vol.3 (1992)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. All I Have To Do Is Dream (The Everly Brothers)
02. Warm And Tender Love (Percy Sledge)
03. To Know Him Is To Love Him (Teddy Bears)
04. Wasted Days And Wasted Nights (Freddy Fender)
05. Changing Partners (Patti Page)
06. Love Hurts (Nazareth)
07. Just Walking In The Rain (Johnnie Ray)
08. Puppy Love (Paul Anka)
09. How Much Is The Doggie In The Window (Patti Page)
10. She's A Lady (Paul Anka)
11. Where Have All The Flowers Gone (Kingston Trio)
12. Right Or Wrong (Wanda Jackson)
13. Dance On Little Girl (Paul Anka)
14. My Prayer (The Platters)
15. Let's Live For Today (The Grass Roots)
16. My Home Town (Paul Anka)
17. Feeling (Dobie Gray)
18. I Almost Lost My Mind (Pat Boone)
19. Hippy Hippy Shake (The Swinging Blue Jeans)
20. Ferry Cross The Mercy (Gerry & The Pacemakers)
21. A Groovy Kind Of Love (Wayne Fontana)
22. Little Darling (The Diamonds)
23. Crying In The Chapel (The Orioles)
24. Dizzy (Tommy Roe)
25. I Believe In Music (Gallery)

___________________________________________________

VA - Everlasting In Original, Vol.4 (1992)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Me And You And A Dog Named Boo (Lobo)
02. My Way (Paul Anka)
03. Rose Garden (Lyn Anderson)
04. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing (The Four Aces)
05. Sugar Sugar (The Archies)
06. Put Your Head On My Shoulder (Paul Anka)
07. Limbo Rock (Chubby Checker)
08. Green Green Grass Of Home (B.T. Jane)
09. Diana (Paul Anka)
10. You're My Special Angel (Bobby Helms)
11. Runaway (Del Shannon)
12. I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (The New Seekers)
13. Poetry In Motion (Johnny Tillotson)
14. Speedy Gonzales (Pat Boone)
15. Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend (Lobo)
16. Beautiful Sunday (Daniel Boone)
17. Will You Love Me Tomorrow (The Shirelles)
18. Crazy Love (Paul Anka)
19. Kung Fu Fighting (Carl Douglas)
20. Spanish Harlem (Ben E. King)
21. Dedicated To The One I Love (The Shirelles)
22. Black Superman (Muhammed Ali) (Johnny Wakelin)
23. Let's Twist Again (Chubby Checker)
24. Never My Love (Association)
25. Spooky (Classics IV feat. Dennis Yost)

___________________________________________________

VA - Everlasting In Original, Vol.5 (1992)
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Don't Cry Joni (Conway Twitty & Joni Lee)
02. Sad Movies (Sue Thompson)
03. 9,999,999 Tears (Dickey Lee)
04. Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (Jimmie Rogers)
05. Shaking All Over (Guess Who)
06. You've Lost That Loving Feeling (The Righteous Brothers)
07. Solitaire (Carpenters)
08. Laughters In The Rain (Neil Sedaka)
09. Going Out Of My Head (Little Anthony & The Imperials)
10. Tonight My Love, Tonight (Paul Anka)
11. Yellow River (Christie)
12. My Boyfriend's Back (The Angels)
13. Silence Is Golden (Tremeloes)
14. Playground In My Mind (Clint Holmes)
15. Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep (Mac & Katie Kissoon)
16. Love Me For What I Am (Carpenters)
17. On Broadway (The Drifters)
18. Time Of The Season (The Zombies)
19. I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton)
20. Love Grows (Edison Lighthouse)
21. Rhinestone Cowboy (Glen Campbell)
22. Killing Me Softly With His Song (Ray Coniff)
23. Hey Paula (Paul & Paula)
24. I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Dionne Warwick)