28/10/2021

VA - Greatest Audiophile Voices (2011-2012) - [Lossless, 4 CDs]

 

GENRE:  Jazz Vocal, Audiophile


2011 - VA - Greatest Audiophile Voices, Vol. 01
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Julian Kuchocki)
02. A House Is Not A Home (Carol Duboc)
03. When I Fall In Love (Karin Melchert)
04. I Wish You Love (Juliet Kelly)
05. Let It Be Me (Inger Marie Gundersen)
06. Don't Know Why (Adreinne Hindmarsh)
07. My One And Only Love (Sophie Milman)
08. Cry Me A River (Monique Klemann)
09. Lover Man (Jessica Lee)
10. Shiny Stockings (Sue Giles)
11. A Fool To Believe (Andrea Reichhart)
12. The Day You Left (Yvonne Walter)
13. Send In The Clowns (Julian Kuchocki)
14. Always On My Mind (Inger Marie Gundersen)
15. Wait For Me (Juliet Kelly)
16. I've Grown Accustomed To His Face (Katrine Madsen)
17. Come Rain Or Come Shine (Hope Waits)

___________________________________________________

2011 - VA - Greatest Audiophile Voices, Vol. 02
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. At Last (Maci Miller)
02. The Way You Look Tonight (Dani Thompson)
03. You Belong To Me (Allison Adams Tucker)
04. Cry Me A River (Gail Marten)
05. All My Loving (Lisa Lauren)
06. Besame Mucho (Sofia Laiti)
07. They Can't Take That Away From Me (Colette Wickenhagen)
08. Fever (Maci Miller)
09. It Had To Be You (Romeyn Adams)
10. My Baby Just Cares For Me (Adrienne Hindmarsh)
11. I Will (Tok Tok Tok)
12. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (Inger Marie Gunderson)
13. Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me (Stephanie Porter)
14. My One And Only Love (Yvonne Walter)
15. La Vie En Rose (Sofia Laiti)
16. What A Difference A Day Make (Svante Thuresson & Katrine Madsen)
17. Dream A Little Dream Of Me (Tipitina)
18. Crazy He Calls Me (Mary Pearson)

___________________________________________________

2012 - VA - Greatest Audiophile Voices, Vol. 03
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Fly Me To The Moon (Nashi Young Cho)
02. Don't Want To Fall In Love Again (Tammy Weis)
03. Alice In Wonderland (Ida Landsberg)
04. The Girl From Ipanema (Arienne Hindmarsh)
05. Everyday (Jacki Cooper)
06. Moon River (Ida Landsberg)
07. The Very Thought Of You (Irene Atman)
08. If I Were A Bell (Irene Atman)
09. River (Jeanette Lindstorm)
10. Blackberry Winter (Daisy Chute)
11. Exactly Like You (Audrey Silver)
12. Night And Day (Lisa B)
13. Alfie (Gail Marten)
14. Surely (Virna Sanzone)
15. You (Melissa Stott)
16. Shiver Me Timbers (Joni Keen)
17. We Would (Jeanette Lindstorm)
18. I'm In Love Again (Dee Cassella)

___________________________________________________

2012 - VA - Greatest Audiophile Voices, Vol. 04
Format:  WAV [Lossless]


01. Light My Fire (Lisa Lovbrand)
02. Won't Know Till I Get There (Donna Tucker)
03. Wonderful, Wonderful (Amy London)
04. Your Love Is Mine (The New Mastersounds feat. Corinne Bailey Rae)
05. In The Land Of Make Believe (Monique Klemann)
06. Neither One Of Us (Trisha O'Donnell)
07. New York City (The Peter Malick Group feat. Norah Jones)
08. The Night Has A Thousand Eyes (Sinne Eeg)
09. Get Here (Fragile)
10. Walk On By (Lee Engele)
11. Route 66 (Amber Quinteiro)
12. Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (Jessica Lee)
13. You Got Me (Allison Adams Tucker)
14. The Nearness Of You (Irene Atman)
15. I Just Found Out About Love (Daisy Chute)
16. I'm Old Fashioned (Gail Marten)
17. When I Fall In Love (Lisa Lovbrand & David Foster)
18. Summertime [Live] (Mica Paris)